2. TERM OF SERVICE.
3. CONSENT AND MODIFICATION.
4. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION AND PROCESS
We do not currently require you to provide Personal Information in order to have access to general information available on the Site. But, we do receive and/or collect Personal Information from you in the following ways:
- User Account. In order to use certain services that we offer via the Site such as use of the Service, you are required to create an account (“User Account”).If you create a User Account you will be required to provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, as well as a password that you will use for your User Account (“Account Information”). You may also voluntarily choose to provide additional Personal Information as part of the User Account registration process and in connection with your ongoing use of your User Account such as profile photo, phone number, location, time-zone, job title, skills and other information you submit through the services We may send you a text message to your mobile phone or an e-mail to the e-mail address you submit to confirm your registration. If you choose not to create a User Account, you may not be able to access or use certain features of the Service. ‘Contact Us’ Information. If you send us a “Contact Us” request, whether by submitting an online form that we make available or by sending an email to an email address that we display, you may be required to provide us with certain information such as your name and email address.
- Profile. You can build a profile in connection with your User Account (“Profile”). Your Profile will include your name and other information that you choose to include in your Profile, such as your picture. Your Profile will be made available to Authorized Users who Share the same Kugamon access as you. Note, Kugamon is integrated with other 3rd parties sales tool, such as HubSpot, MailChimp, and Salesforce and from time to time sync the profile data based on needs.
- Usage Information. We may collect information about how you are accessing and using the Site and /or Service, which may include administrative and support communications with us, channels, people, features, content, and links you interact with, and what third party integrations you use (if any). Such information may include Personal Information.
- Information We Receive from Third Parties. We may receive and/or procure certain information, including Personal Information, from third parties, such as its service providers, sales and marketing tools, which all relate to your preferences and your use of the Site and/or Service.
- Log Files. We may make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, your device’s type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the Site and/or Service, track users’ movement around the Site and/or Service, and gather demographic information.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. Our Site and/or Service may utilize “cookies”, anonymous identifiers and other tracking technologies in order to for us to provide our Services and present you with information that is customized for you. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on the Site and/or Service. Certain cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information, such as an IP address, previously indicated by a user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
- Mobile Device Data. We may collect limited information from your mobile device in case you are using our service from your mobile, in order to provide the Services. In addition, we may deploy tracking technologies within the Services to help us gather aggregate statistics, but we will not use Personal Information for such purposes.
- Services Integrations. If, when using the Site and/or Service, you integrate with a third party service, we will connect that third party service to ours. The third party provider of the integration may share certain information about your account with Kugamon. However, we do not receive or store your passwords for any of these third party services.
5. CUSTOMER DATA.
In the course of using the Service, you may submit your Customer Data. Our use of such Customer Data is in accordance with the Terms.
6. PERSONAL INFORMATION USE.
If you submit or we collect Personal Information through the Site and/or Service, then we may use such Personal Information in the following ways, via any applicable communication channel, including e-mail, SMS, etc.
- We will use your Personal Information to provide and improve our Service, to send you marketing/advertisement communications that we believe may be of interest to you, to contact you in connection with the Service and certain programs or offerings that you may have registered for, and to identify and authenticate your access to the parts of the Site and/or Service that you are authorized to access.
- We may use your designated email address to: (i) send you updates or news regarding the Service and our products; and/or (ii) respond to a “Contact Us” or administrative request (for example, to change your password).
- We may send you service and administrative emails and messages. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Site and/or Service, our Service offerings, and important Service related notices, such as security and fraud notices. These emails and messages are considered part of the Service and you may not opt-out of them. If you choose to send others an invitation email or message to use the Service we will use the contact information that you provide, or make available, to automatically send such invitation email or message. Your name and email address may be included in the invitation email or message.
- We may disclose your Personal Information or any information you submitted via the Site and/or Service, with people/organization you speci?cally ask to share with.
- We may share your contact details with our business partners and/or affiliates so they can contact you in order to offer or promote our Service.6.8. We may disclose your Personal Information or any information you submitted via the Site and/or Service if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our Terms, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Kugamon, our users, yourself or the public.
- As a User you acknowledge that there may be times when you contact us to help resolve an issue specific to a team of which you are a member. In order to help resolve the issue and given our relationship with our Customer, we may share your concern with the Customer.
7. ANONYMOUS INFORMATION USE.
8. OPTING OUT.
You may choose not to receive future promotional, advertising, or other Service-related emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that we send. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still send you a response to any “Contact Us” request as well as administrative emails (for example, in connection with a password reset request) that are necessary to facilitate your use of the Site and/or Service.
At all times, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Information. If you choose not to provide mandatory Personal Information, you may still visit parts of the Site and/or Service but you may be unable to access certain options, programs, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you.
To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to delete or correct any of your other Personal Information that we may be storing, you may submit an access request by sending an email to email@example.com. Your email should include adequate details of your request.
11. THIRD PARTY INTEGRATION.
12. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY.
The Site and/or Service are not structured to attract children under the age of 13 years. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 13 years. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under 13 years, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The security of Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards, to protect the Personal Information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality. If you have any questions about security on the Site and/or Service, you can contact us at email@example.com.
14. CHANGE OF CONTROL.
In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Information and any other information you provided us in connection with the foregoing events.
15. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
16. CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK NOTICE.
We do not track consumers over time and across third party websites and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track signals. We do not allow third parties to collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different websites when a consumer uses the Site and/or the Service.
17. DELETION OF CONTENT FROM CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS.
If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and a registered user, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to remove content or Personal Information you have publicly posted.If you wish to remove such content or Personal Information and you specify which content or Personal Information you wish to be removed, we will do so in accordance with applicable law. Please be aware that after removal you will not be able to restore removed content. In addition, such removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or Personal Information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require us to enable removal of content.